2011 saw the beginning of a new era for the old stable at Crockerton House, as a luxury self catering holiday cottage for two. Beautifully converted and secluded in a lovely rural location with wonderful views of the Wylye Valley, The Old Stable is a perfect hideaway for couples looking to leave behind the stress of their daily lives and unwind in peaceful and luxurious surroundings.
- Sympathetically converted 19th century stable with all the modern comforts
- Original features including roof beams, barn doors, brickwork and weathervane
- Detached and set in secluded rural surroundings well away from the main house
- Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with wonderful views of orchard, woodland and meadows leading down to the River Wylye
- Convenient for country pubs, restaurants and shops
- Only 4 miles from Longleat House and Safari Park (33% off day tickets)
- Also near Bath, Salisbury, Stonehenge, Stourhead, Shaftesbury and Wells
- 3 and 4 nights from £199 to £409; 7 nights from £299 to £569
For great deals and to enquire about this venue email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the venue.
(Please remember to give LesbianAccommodation.co.uk a mention if you are booking directly with the venue)