Shepherds Lodge is in a beautiful countryside location and is ideal for exploring the county of Shropshire. This bespoke designed, self catering lodge, benefits from a peaceful and private corner of our farm here at Morrells Wood. The lodge provides a perfect getaway for a couple looking for a tranquil setting, yet within easy reach of both Ironbridge and Much Wenlock.
Shepherds Lodge offers a warm and comfortable break at any time of the year, with central heating throughout. For entertainment there’s Freeview TV and even Wi-Fi is provided free of charge. The open-plan layout includes a sofa, dining area and modern kitchen including electric oven, hob and fridge. Separate from the living area is the bedroom with an iron framed, double bed. There is also a shower room, complete with WC, shower and basin.
Outside Shepherd’s Lodge is a large, private garden with your own brick built barbecue. This is a great way to dine Al-Fresco whilst soaking up those views of Wenlock Edge and the Shropshire Hills.
- 4 steps to entrance
- All on the ground floor
- Open plan living space
- Living area: With Freeview TV
- Dining are
- Kitchen area: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave and fridge
- Bedroom: With double bed
- Shower room: With shower cubicle and toilet
- Oil central heating
- Bed linen and towels included
- Wi-Fi included
- Freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer (shared with other properties on-site)
- Large enclosed garden with sitting-out area and garden furniture
- Private parkin
- No smoking