Luxury Hot Tub Breaks
Escape from the hustle and bustle of modern life to a truly romantic retreat!
This 18th century thatched cottage hideaway is an intoxicating mix of the old and new where 21st century luxuries are artfully combined with original features to create a stunning place to stay.
Escape to the peace and
tranquillity of Rose Cottage for a relaxing short break in Devon.
Sleeping up to four, this charming country cottage is set in the picturesque rural village of High Bickington. It is the perfect place to set the scene for romance, celebrate a special occasion or treat yourselves to a little ‘me’ time.
This stunning cottage has many features:
- Cottage in Devon with Hot Tub – nestled in the secluded back garden – Perfect for relaxing afternoons and starry evenings.
- Two person William Holland Copper Bath, relax together among the bubbles! Bliss!
- Al Fresco dining – spend sunny afternoons nibbling on your favourite treats while catching some rays!
- Sonos Surround System – sing along to your favourite tunes or enjoy a little boogie no matter where you are in the cottage.
- Honesty Bar – Don’t forget your mixers, enjoy a tipple or two from your very own bar
- Log burner – Curl up on the comfy leather sofa and get cosy in front of the fire (logs included). Toasted marshmallows? Yes please!
- Fast Speed WiFi – Catch up with your favourite movies/box sets with Netflix on the 4K 3D TV too!
- Fully equipped kitchen – Featuring high quality brands such as Emma Bridgewater crockery and cutlery, Le Creuset kitchenware…
- Children are very welcome!
Deep in the picturesque North Devon countryside the cottage is set in the quiet and pretty rural village of High Bickington. Surrounded by rolling green hills and steep river valleys this ancient village dates back to Saxon times and has 2 Inns (one nearby), a fabulously well stocked community shop, post office, and a golf course. Within easy driving distance of both Exmoor and Dartmoor, and just 30 minutes from the rugged North Devon coastline there is plenty to explore.