Hot Tub Breaks for Two
Away from the hustle and bustle of modern life to a peaceful and tranquil 16th century thatched cottage with the luxuries of a private hot tub, log burner in an inglenook fireplace, high speed Wi-Fi and great food nearby at The Masons Arm Michelin Pub.
Escape to the peace and tranquillity of Little Owl for a relaxing short break in Devon.
Made for two, this charming country cottage is set in the picturesque rural village of Knowstone is the perfect place to set the scene for romance, celebrate a special occasion or treat yourselves to a little ‘me’ time.
This stunning 16th century thatched cottage has many features:
- Cottage in Devon with Hot Tub – nestled in a secluded area of the back garden, enjoy the views over Exmoor. Perfect for relaxing afternoons and starry evenings
- Al Fresco dining – spend sunny afternoons nibbling on you favourite treats while catching some rays!
- Honesty Bar – Don’t forget your mixers, enjoy a tipple or two from your very own bar
- Inglenook Fireplace – Curl up on the comfy leather sofa and get cosy in front of the inglenook fireplace with log burner (logs included). Toasted marshmallows? Yes please!
- Fast Speed WiFi – Catch up with your favourite movies/box sets with Netflix on the LCD 3D TV too!
- Fully equipped kitchen – Featuring high quality brands such as Emma Bridgewater crockery and cutlery, Le Creuset kitchenware…
- Dogs are very welcome! Located on the two moors way and with a neighbouring dog friendly Michelin Starred Pub its a fabulous getaway with your 4 legged friend. Plus much, much more!
Michelin starred pub – The Mason’s Arms is stumbling distance from Little Owl – perfect for a romantic treat and/or to celebrate a very special occasion.
Stunning country walks – Start walking from the cottage or enjoy some of the many incredible walks nearby.
Explore Exmoor and Devon – There are so many activities, attractions, pubs, restaurants and places we can recommend