An Airigh, a luxury self-catering retreat for two on the Isle of Skye
Inspired by traditional shepherd accommodation and designed by local awarding winning architects, An Airigh provides a high level of comfort and takes full advantage of the stunning views.
An Airigh comprises one bedroom with king size bed, modern bathroom with deluxe shower, open plan living with fully equipped modern kitchen, dining area, comfortable lounging area and access to decked terrace. Snug and cosy with high standard double glazing, fully insulated and underfloor heating throughout.
- Luxury cotton bed linen and towels
- Basket of logs supplied for the wood burning stove
- Electricity included
- Scottish Fine Soaps Toiletries
- Free WIFI, broadband and a landline telephone for local calls
- LED HDTV, Freesat HD+ (with recording) and Blu-ray player (large selection of DVDs)
- Wireless music speaker (bluetooth & Apple docking station) and an FM/DAB radio
- Oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer
- Selection of walking guides, maps and local information
- Easy parking
- Owners on hand to provide assistance and advice
Sorry no pets allowed.