Located in a beautiful English village at the western edge of Exmoor, the apartments are just three minutes walk from the beach, with pubs, restaurants, shops and other amenities within easy reach. There is some great walking locally so the car doesn’t even have to move!
Plenty of activities are available, with daily boat trips from Ilfracombe to Lundy Island to see dolphins, puffins, seals and sharks. The National Trust Attractions at Heddon Valley and Arlington Court and the National Trust Carriage Museum are 20 minutes drive away.
Outside Combe Martin is the Dinosaur and Wildlife Park, and also Watermouth Castle. There are the sandy beaches of Woolacombe and Croyde Bay, the popular resort of Ilfracombe, which is 5 miles away, and it’s an easy drive to the beautiful seaside towns at Lynton and Lynmouth.
Three Bedroom House – Sleeps up to eight people.
A pleasant, spacious three bedroom property in Combe Martin, North Devon. With satellite TV and free wifi, this lovely holiday home is just a few minutes walk from the beach, restaurants and other amenities.
- Living Room with working open fireplace, 42″ plasma TV, stereo system, satellite TV, DVD player, video recorder.
- Luxurious Kitchen, well equipped with dishwasher, halogen hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, washer/dryer and dining table.
- Main Bedroom with double bed.
- Second Bedroom with double bed, travel cot and en-suite shower room.
- Third Bedroom with two single beds.
- Large Bathroom
- Separate Shower Room with toilet.
- All linen provided. Two well behaved pets are welcome.
7 September 2012 – 30 April 2013 £40 – Min. Stay (Nights) 2
1 May 2012 – 31 May 2012 £50 – Min. Stay (Nights) 2
1 June 2012- 30 June 2012 £60 – Min. Stay (Nights) 2
1 July 2012 – 13 August 2012 £70 – Min. Stay (Nights) 2
For great deals and to enquire about this venue email email@example.com quoting the name of the venue.
(Please remember to give LesbianAccommodation.co.uk a mention if you are booking directly with the venue)